Running a metalworking facility requires a certain amount of hyper-vigilance in regards to safety. So what’s the key to keeping metal fabricators safe from toxins, fires, and explosions? The key to ensuring the safety of metal workers is having a quality dust collection system with highly efficient industrial dust collector filters!
Imperial Systems dedication and innovation proves that we strive to maintain and exceed safety standards with our dust collection systems and our industrial dust collector filters.
You want dust collector filters that will provide you with safety from daily hazards, but also give the you the savings you desire. In order to save money, metalworking plants may opt for the cheaper industrial replacement filter not realizing that they lose more money than they save. Some cheaper versions of replacement dust collector filters have to be replaced more often costing you time, money, and safety.
DeltaMAXXTM: The Industrial Dust Collector Filters You Can Trust
Here’s why DeltaMAXX™ industrial dust collector filters will provide you with the safety and saving you require.
- A MERV 15 Filtration Efficiency – A Superior rating!
- 99% Efficiency . 5-.5 Micron – highest quality pleated media.
- Due to the surface loading performance technology it allows our filters to have a longer filter life and enhanced dust cake release.
- The Nanofiber technology gives the filters the ability to block submicron particles from entering and embedding itself into the filter media.
- Because of our Nanofiber technology the dust remains on the surface requiring easier and less pulse cleaning. The ease of removing particulate matter means less use of compressed air. Compressed air is one of the most expensive uses within the metalworking industry.
- Again, the nanofiber technology used reduces the amount of emissions. The reduction of emissions reduces the amount of particulate matter your metalworkers are exposed to thereby improving safety in the metalworking facility.
- Manufactured for all makes and models of cartridge dust collectors.
For more information on our DeltaMAXX™ replacement filters contact Imperial Systems at 1-800-918-3013.