If you are in need of a professional fume extraction service in order to help keep your workplace safe and in compliance with regulations, you may have a few questions about the following:
- What fume extraction is
- What sort of machinery you will need to install
- How much the required installation and maintenance will cost you, both now and in the long run
While you may have already figured out that a fume extraction system will protect you and your employees from being exposed to unhealthy and dangerous fumes, you may not be aware that investing in a professional fume extraction service can also result in a more efficient workplace.
Imperial Systems provides dust and fume extraction services for a wide variety of industrial facilities, and our systems and cartridge filters are among the top rated in our industry. When it comes to making the right decision in choosing a dust collection or fume extraction system, we understand that there may be some confusion or difficulty in finding the appropriate equipment for any given workplace. We encourage our clients to consider the following important points when seeking a professional fume extraction solution for their metal or woodworking companies.
- Noxious fumes and dust are not only harmful to your health and the well-being of your employees, but they can also accumulate throughout your facility, costing you time and money in clean up, maintenance, and repairs.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), among other local, state, and federal agencies, regularly enforce regulations to keep industrial facilities and their surrounding communities safe from harmful fumes and particulates.
- The CMAXX Laser and Plasma Table Fume Extraction System collects noxious fumes and dust, byproducts of the cutting and welding processes in any manufacturing application.
- With the highest efficiency in design and the ability to custom fit our machinery to your facility’s needs, Imperial Systems can provide you with a professional fume extraction service that you can depend on for health, savings, and regulatory compliance.
Contact Imperial Systems today to receive a free quote on fume extraction equipment for your company. We look forward to hearing from you!
Professional Fume Extraction Service | Professional Fume Extraction Services