|Request Information Product Literature Download AutoCADD Download IGS|
|Imperial Systems, Inc. Heavy Duty Abort Gates are engineered to keep your employees and business safe.Heavy Duty Abort Gates are an important part of any duct spark or leak detection system.
Proper Uses for a Heavy Duty Abort Gate:An abort gate can be located prior to the inlet of a dust collection system to prevent a flame or burning ember from entering the dust collection system. This method is used if extinguishment from your spark detection equipment is not adequate or not an option.Leak detection or broken bag sensors can activate the abort gate in the event of a filter failure. The abort gate can be placed on the return air side of the dust collector to redirect contaminated air to safe location.
- Engineered by the Dust Collection Expert
- Robust 3/16” Plate & 10 Gauge Carbon Steel Construction
- Precise, Strong Welds
- Fail-Safe Electro Magnets
- Factory Tested Prior to Shipment
- 100% compatible with all brands of fire & explosion suppression equipment
- OSHA safety yellow industrial enamel
- 110 volt control panel
- Manual gate reset by a hand-crank actuator
- Gate accelerating springs
- Removable gate
- Steel gate seals
- Available in sizes 4” to 60”
- Limit switches for gate position indication
- Electric gate reset
- Weather hood
- Inlet and Outlet transitions
- Support structure
- Ladder and service platform
Imperial Systems, Inc. is your dust collection & air pollution control expert; from designing and installing dust collection systems to manufacturing industry leading products, engineered for outstanding quality, safety and value.