For more than a decade, leaders in metalworking, food handling, manufacturing, sanitation, and other industries have relied on Imperial Systems for specialized care and outstanding dust filtration systems with quality dust collection filters. Without consistent and thorough dust filtration, your air quality will quickly become contaminated, leading to decreased facility safety and expensive delays and renovations. That’s why we at Imperial Systems continue to grow our reputation as providers of the best filtration and ductwork systems for industrial facilities.
The most advanced dust collection system is only as efficient and safe as the dust collection filters supporting it. In order to help your facility meet NFPA standards, Imperial Systems offers quality dust collection filters that feature:
- Nanofiber technology that extends the life of your filter to twice as long or more than standard filters.
- The highest quality pleated media with a 99.9% efficiency
- Lower operational mass emissions
- Reduced pulse cleaning
- The best surface loading technology in the industry
- Reduced dust collector operational costs
Companies that are not familiar with OSHA and NFPA guidelines may mistakenly view quality dust collection filters as an unnecessary extra cost or effort; their ambivalence may then trickle down to employees becoming lax or resentful of daily checks and maintenance…all of which can compromise the integrity of your dust filtration systems and subsequent air quality. The decline in air quality can then lead to serious health and safety hazards in your facility, as well as causing a hit to your business’s financial health and stability.
On the other hand, companies that invest in quality dust collection filters, dust collectors, and ductwork reap the benefits of:
- Higher employee health, safety, job satisfaction, and productivity
- Lower insurance rates due to decreased or even eliminated safety issues
- Extended life of equipment and machinery
- Reduced energy consumption and costs
It is our mission at Imperial System to engineer quality dust collection filters and other outstanding, high quality products that keep your employees and your business safe. We will always provide the best solutions to protect your worker, your facility, and the environment. Our staff of problem solvers are available to help you meet your facility safety, profitability, and air quality goals.
For more information, contact Imperial Systems today at 800.918.3013.
quality dust collection filters | quality filters dust collection