When Imperial Systems first opened for business, we made custom sheet metal ductwork. Though we have greatly expanded our operations since then, designing and creating custom metal ductwork remains an integral part of our company.
We don’t just manufacture metal ductwork, but we also go above and beyond to help clients with their overall design and budget, and customize products to fit exactly what they are looking for.
We have machine made elbows, lock seam pipe, fabricated gore elbows, fully welded pipe, heavy duty flat back elbows, floor sweeps, angle iron rings, and angle iron quick clamp.
Let’s elaborate a little bit on some of these specific types of metal ductwork.
- Lock Seam Pipe: If abrasion is not a concern, then we recommend using this type for light duty applications.
- Fabricated Gore Elbows: Imperial Systems uses this type for just about every industry. We make them out of stainless steel, galvanized materials, black carbon, or painted.
- Fully Welded Pipe: This is a standard one piece pipe with one seam, and it uses the same materials as the fabricated gore elbows, but the inside is completely smooth.
- Heavy Duty Flat Back Elbows: As its name suggests, these are for heavy duty applications. These are crafted out of stainless steel, mild steel, and abrasive resistant plate.
- Floor Sweeps: These have a unique door that seals off air, and a side lever is operational by foot.
If you are interested in finding out more about our company and products and any general information, please visit our website. You can also call us at 800-918-301 to speak to one of our representatives about specific quotes. We look forward to hearing from you and serving your company with any custom metal ductwork needs.
Metal Ductwork | metal ductwork