Imperial Systems Flexible Tip Airlocks meets and exceeds the following criteria from FM Global.
“Concerning the need for a flexible vane tip in addition to a close tolerant metal tip vanes for rotary valves my answer is as follows: The criteria for the vane tips are it must be at least 3-ply of rubber with fiberglass reinforcement between the plies of rubber and ⅜ in. thick.”
|Product Literature Download AutoCADD|
- Engineered by the Dust Collection Experts
- Robust 3/8” Plate & 10 Gauge Carbon Steel Construction
- Precise, Strong Welds
- 8 Vane Removable Rotor
- 3/8″ fiberglass reinforcement between each 3-ply rubber vane tip.
- Temperature Range is -20°F to 170°F
- Roller chain and sprocket drive including a heavy-duty gear reducer
- Round flanged inlet and outlet (Note: optional square inlet and outlet available at no extra charge)
- Premium Efficiency 2 HP Motor. 230/460/60 Hz/3 phase motor – UL Listed
- Sealed, 4-bolt flange outboard bearings
- Primed and painted industrial enamel
- Standard models are suitable for up to 24” W.C.
- Various voltage motor
- Variable speed selection
- Viton® wipers: Temperature Range is -14°F to 400°F
- Custom bolt patterns for inlet and outlets
- Custom transitions available
The HD Airlock has been designed with service in mind. No special tooling is required to replace wear parts, minimizing downtime.
Imperial Systems, Inc. is your dust collection & air pollution control expert; from designing and installing dust collection systems to manufacturing industry leading products, engineered for outstanding quality, safety and value.
Imperial Systems, Inc. Heavy Duty Airlocks are engineered to outlast all other airlocks.The unit offers the tightest flexible seal, allowing larger particles to easily pass through the valve while maintaining the air seal.Utilizing an Imperial Systems, Inc. HD Airlock on a dust collection system allows for constant operation without the need to shut
down and empty containers, minimizing employee exposure to dust and makes the system less susceptible to material back-up and filter damage.