|Product Literature Download AutoCADD|
|Low Profile Airlocks feature a compact design and is a less expensive alternative to our HD Airlocks. The unit offers the tightest flexible seal to ensure minimal, if any, air leakage.It is used in low-pressure applications, such as on the bottom of a dust collector and for handling dry, free flowing, non-abrasive materials. It minimizes employee exposure to dust and makes the system less susceptible to material back-up and filter damage.|
- Engineered by the Dust Collection Experts
- Robust 1/4” Plate & 10 Gauge Carbon Steel Construction
- Precise, Strong Welds
- 3/16” Nitrile Rubber (Buna-N) Wipers: Temperature Range is -20°F to 170°F
- 6 vane removable rotor
- Roller chain and sprocket drive including a heavy-duty gear reducer
- Flange pattern is suitable for round or square connections
- Premium Efficiency 1/2 HP motor 230/460/60 Hz/3 phase motor – UL Listed
- Sealed, 4-bolt flange outboard bearings
- Primed and painted industrial enamel
- Standard models are suitable for up to 24” W.C.
- Various voltage motor
- Variable speed selection
- Viton® wipers: Temperature Range is -14°F to 400°F
- Custom bolt patterns for inlet and outlets
- Custom transitions available
The LP Airlock has been designed with service in mind. No special tooling is required to replace worn parts, minimizing downtime.
Imperial Systems, Inc. is your dust collection & air pollution control expert; from designing and installing dust collection systems to manufacturing industry leading products, engineered for outstanding quality, safety and value.