No matter what type of industrial operation you run, fumes and dust are produced during the manufacturing process. To have an efficient and healthy work environment it is important that these fumes and dust are handled properly. The best way to make sure these production by products are handled correctly is to make sure you instal, and utilize a fume extraction solution.
A fume extraction company will be able to install the equipment that is necessary to maintain healthy air quality and working conditions in your workplace. When selecting a company to work with, it is important to go with the company that offers a solution specific for your industrial workspace. At Imperial Systems we offer a fume extraction solution for ten different processes.
Fume Extraction Solution: for Ten Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- Metal Cutting: Metal cutting fumes and dust can be extremely dangerous to work with because they are explosive and toxic. Due to this, you need to look for a system that meets all of the safety codes necessary to avoid any hazards. We recommend the CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector with the DeltaMAXX Cartridge Filters. While working with such dangerous air pollutants, you can trust in the CMAXX because with no external bolt holes, we guarantee no leaks.
- Welding: The CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector is also recommended to take care of welding fumes. No matter the type of welding processes you are engaging in, whether it be robotic welding, electrogas welding, plasma arc welding, friction welding, or soldering just to name a few, the CMAXX will take care of your fumes.
- Grain Processes: For all grain processes including drying, dumping, rolling, and bin venting among many other things, you’ll want to go with the BRF Bag-house Dust Collector, which is a top-notch cleaning system designed for reliability.
- Laser Cutting: Laser cutting smoke can also be very dangerous, so we recommend the CMAXX Laser Fume Extraction System as your laser fume extraction solution.
- Plasma Cutting: The CMAXX Laser Fume Extraction System can also be used for plasma cutting of any sort including CNC plasma cutting tables, CNC plasma pipe cutting, hand held plasma cutting, and plasma gouging.
- Fiberglass Processes: If you work with fiberglass, you are well aware of the hazardous and uncomfortable dust that it emits. We recommend the CMAXX Dust Collector System or the Baghouse Dust Collector to rid your air of that dust.
- Foundry processes: The dust and fumes that come from foundry processes such as degassing, degating, heat treating, and finishing, to name a few, can be taken care of by the CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector.
- Mining: While mining dust control can be a very difficult task, our equipment is apt for doing the job. Our BRF Baghouse dust collector or the CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector will keep you from mining dust exposure.
- Woodworking: Whether you work at a lumber mill, cabinet shop, a board plant, or with flooring and furniture, your woodwork creates a lot of dust. Fortunately, we specialize in woodworking dust collection. Due to our far-reaching experience in the field, we are very well known and well respected in the woodworking industry. Again, our BRF Baghouse Dust Collector or the CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector are recommended.
- Food Processing: The CMAXX Dust Collector is even suitable for the food processing industry. It’s quality, efficiency, and convenience guarantees safety for the food and the workers.
With such a wide variety of applications, no matter what type of industrial processing you are involved with, we are confident that Imperial Systems can address your fume extraction needs. Contact us today for a free quote.